- Arok Wolvengrey
- Web dictionary development:
- Marie-Odile Junker and Arok Wolvengrey
- Web database programming:
- Delasie Torkornoo
- Funding to develop the web version:
- SSHRC (grant # 435-2014-1199)
- ISBN: 978-1-4884-0029-2
The database that forms the basis of this online dictionary was originally published as:
Wolvengrey, Arok. 2001. nēhiýawēwin: itwēwina / Cree: Words. Volume 1: Cree-English and Volume 2: English-Cree.
Regina: Canadian Plains Research Center.
It has being electronically updated since 2015 on an ongoing basis.
Inflection search engine powered by Alberta Language Technology Lab: Plains Cree morphological finite-state transducers
First Nations University, Canada
Carleton University, Canada